Sunday, April 01, 2007

April's kbox.

*This is a retyped entry for your blur-like-sotong Becky, who have accidentally clicked on the wrong buttons and deleted the previous entry* darn. I can't remember exactly what had happened on this day. Alright, wait, think....

oh, it was a veryveryvery fun day cause we went to KBOX ! *whistles*

yeah, there was myself, Ethel, Merlin, Philo, and of course, our dearest birthday girl, April. So, we went to cineleisure. Guess who we bumped into on our own there? It was pretty pretty Ms Serene Yeo. whoo! 美女yeo- quote 3e5'06.

lalalas~ and then after our scrumptious dinner at Pastamania, we went to KBOX, the climax of the day. yadayada... They all bullied me. rawwwwhhh! Made me sing duet on my own, like idiot like that, one person sing male and female lines. kns. Nevermind, at least they sang the one and only line "Baby, I still believe". and blahblahblah, cut the details.

Stayed at Block 309's voiddeck while waiting for CheeHan kor to come over and he cycled me around cause I didn't feel like going home for the whole night. Thanks kor. Then blahblahblah... I hated riding bikes, but I love bike rides. How weird is that? blahhhhhh.




JOY TO THE WORLD (:(:(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home