Saturday, March 10, 2007

Pastamania; kbox-ing.

It's gonna be emo-ing till tuesday. boohooooooo.

Went to the HSBC Treetop walk for Community Heart Day. I must say, MONKEYS ARE CUTE. On Beyond Classroom Day, we visited NTU, Nanyang Technological University. I hereby apologise to one of the professors, whom I cannot remember his name, for falling asleep during his lecture. yeah. University students are god damn smart. I feel so intimidated.


After the NTU trip, we had sort of a small class outing with MsSoh. Ate our lunch at Jurong Point, then caught a movie "Pursuit of happiness". I"ll rate it 5 stars. hehh. Went back home then met up with Merlin Baby to go ZhongHua Clinic to cure my hand. I didn't know what was wrong with my hand, but seems like my thumb cannot stretch. But, the stupid ZhongHua closed already. So went to 900 plus there. eeek. The uncle was freaking scary, but anyway, he got my hand bandaged. Lydia's so gonna kill me for not taking care of myself.

So, after that, April and Philo met up with us, then waited for Ethel, and off we went to Causeway for Pastamania treat. Hurray! I love cream based pasta. and oops, not supposed to drink fizzy drinks cause of my hand, but I forgot about it. hahahas. Then it's KBOX time at AngMoKio. The auntie so good, gave me free membership. Baby said she won't sing but end up she also sang. Whee! Thursday's ladies night, 12 plus dollars. KBOX anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home