Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My injured knee.

Ohgosh. I think I'm super accident-prone. I slipped over a few puddles of water and my left kneecap landed on the floor. That was .... not so painful. UNTIL, i went home, bathed, and then the bruise appeared. It's a lot bigger than a 50 cent coin you know! But I still went to school laa. and some idiots out there imitated how I was limping around. I don't think it's funny in anyway ok? Try falling like that and you'll know how painful it is!

Nevermind. I went to see a Chinese Sinseh already. The same one that i went to when I had my fists bandaged. The uncle must be thinking,"How come this girl so accident-prone one ah?" Hahahahas. It totally beats me. Bloody painful. Sheesh. Well, at least I can still manage to climb up and hop down the stairs, board the bloody bus without falling throughtout the journey, and even bathe without wetting the bandage. Muahahahas... Powderful me.

I WILL SURVIVE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home