Saturday, March 31, 2007

Lydia's brkup.

I'm goddamn bored, and tied up with so many troubles. So weighed down as if there's a gigantic stone above me.

There's just too many things happening to me, and those around me.

Yesterday was definitely not my day. blahblahblah. I'm not here to rant and go on and on about what's happening, for I know I will pull myself strong enough to overcome the obstacles.

I'm here for my dearest Lydia.
When I saw you yesterday, you were so different from the Lydia that I first met. Your smiles were no longer as cheerful as the ones in the past, and I know, behind those broken smiles, you're going through a lot. I know it's hard on you, girl, but do you remember what we promised ourselves? remember "metal xing"? remember how tough you were when you've decided to get over those good-for-nothings?

It really breaks my heart to see you in this state. I just want to remind you that I'll always be here for you, always. And... you know it's not just me. There's Litong too, and jorge too. No matter how many promises you're gonna break, remember, in front of us, you don't have to pretend like how your hiding from the rest. You can count on us to fall on, no matter how torn you are. We'll stand by you, and I'm sure if you bring yourself up, we're going to make it through the rain, together.

iloveyou, sister. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home