Friday, February 16, 2007

CNY Concert; Bugis trip

Alright. The school's CNY concert was a bore, but the ingenious me still managed to save myself from the suffocation by singing like siao. I really went siao. Was craving for Macdonalds when I saw the PA people eating it. That stupid Jonathan still tricked me.

Me:"Jonathan, I also want Macdonalds leh."
Jonathan:"I call delivery for you want a not? Aiya, nevermind laa, I think we got leftovers."

and he threw over a packet of chilli sauce.

I shall push you down the stairs next time.


Ohyaa, then went to canteen and treated my girls some drinks. SAYBYEBYETOMYMONEY. yeahh, Jorge passed me my earstud. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH. After that, lunched at Cavana and slacked there. Josephine and two of her friends came, one an exstudent of yishuntown, YongQiang. The other guy, I couldn't rmbr the name. Sorry!

Went home to change then flee to Ethel's house but left cause the two piggies were sleeping like nobody's business. There goes my lovely homecooked dinner. But nevermind, they must have been really tired. So, went off to meet JiaSheng for a Bugis trip. Francis is still the same as ever laa, no change. Movie "Follow the law" was super funny.

Daddy's gotten a new car! He came down to Bugis to pick me up, but his ultimate motive was to show off his limited edition car, only 2 available in Singapore. hurhur. So yeahh, he drove my family around and went to Jalan Kayu for supper.

eeeeeks, I'm growing fat! Somebody help me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home