Friday, February 23, 2007

HUIMENG'S SURPRISE.

*Yawns* Piggy me finally decides to drag myself out of my bed to update some stuffs for my dearest readers.

okok, CNY was a bore. Nothing really special, but enjoyed myself though.

Ohyes, apologies to HuiMeng for not being able to accompany you for lunch today. Perhaps dinner tmr? and also, sorry to Josephine for not attending the gathering cause I really need to chiong my physics. Catch up with you girls soon!

Well, today's topic shall be on...... 6 weird things about myself.

[This is what you are supposed to cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game. Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.]

This can't be hard. hehhs.

o1. I must drink Macdonald's IceLemonTea everyday, no fail.

o2. I can hold my own miniconcert at home, just singing nonstop for hours even if there's no audience.

o3. I hit people for no reason unless you count "I had a sudden urge to do that" as a reason.

o4. I feel sleepy 24 hours a day and I can sleep for days if I have the chance to, so, try me. :D

o5. I enjoy calling people monsters and monstresses. I have no idea why!

o6. I detest fake flowers.

Wakakakas. That's how weird I can get.

Super random pick of 6: Lydia, LiTong, HuiYing, Marissa, April and Debbie!

ok, I'm going to laze on my bed and start my miniconcert soon. Will you be my audience? ehehhs. I've got a first aid kit here in case anything bad happens. I know my limits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home