Thursday, March 01, 2007

Slacking after Term Tests.

Hurray! Finally, it's the end of the TermTests which means nothing but... Celebration, and of course, praying for good results.

I've realised that I don't listen in Physics, Biology and Humanities classes. In fact, many of my classmates(including me), agree that the teacher's teaching makes no difference. We can simply flip our textbook and read from it. Hence, yours truly have found something else to do to keep myself entertained during these lessons, and that is, to eat Pistachios.


Let's welcome... MrNutty!



















The pathetic remainings of Mr.Nutty.




That was how bored we got. WeiZhou and I found some nuts that were fully closedup. So, we came up with crazy ideas to open the nut. We placed the nut in the staplers, cut the nut using scissors, bite the nut open, and I couldn't remember what else we did. Oh yes, MissJiangWeiZhou carefully placed the nut under one of the chair's legs and sat on it. We were applying the law of physics. hehh.. I pity the nut.

But I think, I pity my classroom's ceiling even more. It looked as if some kind of tornado or storm came.












LOL. Nevermind, it doesn't affect me unless a dead rat falls down from the above and lands in my territory. I will scream like how Siti had screamed when whoever swept the dust from the Projector on her.

Ohman, tomorrow morning's the crosscountry run.

I'm looking forward to the later part of the day. Again, don't ask why. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home