Sunday, February 11, 2007

p.o.p ceremony

Yesterday, 10-o2-o7, was my passing out parade, which marks the official handing over of the guides company to my fellow juniors. That feeling after the yell "p.o.p sec4s", cannot be described. I've promised myself not to tear for guides again, but I failed terribly again.

To my fellow graduating sec4s: Let's chiong for our 0 levels and reach hIgher! Don't let others look down on us again. :D

To my dearest sec4nas: We'll definitely stay as one, no matter what. Stay on your choo-choo train, or work hard for your Ns. Sucess will be ours. (:

To my dearest juniors: Now that the company is in your hands, continue to bring it to greater heights. I'm sure you girls won't let us down. All the best.

My words for all of you shall be kept confidential until r.o.d night. So... wait till it's June. falalalalalas^ takecare people! weather's a bit crazy nowadays yaaa. okok, I'm digressing. A picture speaks a thousand words. So those pictures down there shall speak... manymany words.





After p.op, was a trip to bugis. Huimeng's money went *poof* into crazy hello kitty stuffs. After a while, JiaSheng and his gay partners came to look for me. I was super emo cause of p.o.p stuffs, so yeahh, I'm sorry. But soon, I was fine again.

Ohyeahh, then went to meet up with my sister to go LuoZhiXiang's autograph and hand-shaking session. Sucker, didn't even see his face. Nevermind, that's not important. Most important thing is ...... my stupid legs are still aching! hrgh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home