Friday, March 23, 2007

My bruised knee; decent blog finally.

Ohyeahh. Finally sorted out the screwed blogskin. *Wipes off sweat* Must thank April and HuiMeng for helping with it. *cuddles*


Anyway, I didn't turn up for school today. and... if right now you're thinking that I purposely used my injured knee as an excuse for not attending school, you're sooo bloody wrong. I've become more obedient already lor. It's just that the pain from that bruised knee was unbearable whenever I walk. Nah, don't have to worry. My daddy brought me to a licensed physician already, a much better one. Hopefully I can get well by tomorrow morning and see my team play. I miss Zenith, and everyone else. :D


Brhhh, I'm super broke now. All my money used up to foot medical bills. Doctors eat money ah! I'll get HuiMeng to bomb your clinics with her nuclear bombs. hehh. People, I'm broke now. So, ask me out when I'm a lil more richer, unless you're gonna pay everything, including my transport fees, for me. Muahahas.


Hoho, HuiMeng just sent me a photo which reminds me of the lollipop JiaSheng's gotten for me from genting. It's almost similar, just that mine was purple.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home