Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Irritating shit.

I don't care whether you are reading this now, but i certainly hope you do because once again, you've annoyed me with your silly acts. Cut it out boy, nothing will change if you just sit there and whine all day about the past. So the biggest mistake you've made was to love me from the start? and now you're telling to fuck off? ...

Hello, don't sound as if you can control love and like, I'm the one trying to salvage the relationship, because I seriously don't give a damn about it anymore, I don't even talk to you. It's been months long and I've told you very clearly that I don't blame you for your mistakes, so why can't you just act like a man and walk away. Why did you have to approach Lydia and show your stuck up attitude to her? She don't owe you, or even me, anything ok? So, you've apologised to her. That's you. You act without thinking and then regrets it after something had happened. I'm telling you to leave Lydia alone, get it? Seriously, what has my love life got to do with you anymore? Even if it does affect you, you've got no rights to insult me either. Just Scraaaaaaam, alright?


..............
..............
..............

POOF !

http://www.520music.com/geci/50307.htm

I feel waaaaay better after viewing this ! If not for this, I guess I'm already transforming into a T-rex dinosaur, biting every being that I see. bshh. =D

.............

ending with a happy note. *clicks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home