Saturday, April 11, 2009

Right.. Here's finally some break after a short yet eventful week. Been having this same feeling everyday in school, you know, the feeling like I'm gonna play in a match later on, then bell rings, and then rush home to do tutorials and make sure I don't fall back behind the rest during this critical period. Yeah, I have to start my revision for midyears much earlier than the other mates because in a months time, I'll be flying off to London for some economics study. Though the preparation would be a pain but I smell much fun after that. heh.
.

So PW results was finally released and I'm really impressed w MJ's performance. 95.5% As and the remaining Bs. Needless to say, a genius like me got an A. HAHA, kidding kidding, you can subtract away the genius part. Congratulations to all and kudos to the PW warriors. and... Colosseum registration have started. Any Phobos members dying to run for track events or play dodgeball/bomberball/caesar's challenge? Hahahaha. If you are, please come to me and sign up okay? Cause Phobos' the best !
.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
DANGDANGDANGDANG. The moment's here, it's the A divs.
Job well done on last match, let's press on and fight this war together MSG !
Keep trying, keep this going BECKS. (The photos of the girls with the burst chunli ball on Huihoon's blog were really one-of-a-kind, classic!)
.

Anyway, I had a real terrible nightmare last night like what happened during last year's chalet w the class 08s414. The moment I closed my eyes, I see snakes falling on my bed and all over the floor. The only thing different was that Jenny, Edinna and Joseph weren't around. I got so scared I practically cried, yeah, laugh all you want. zzz. Guess it's because I saw snakes on a TV commercial ad. Only fell asleep at like 4? and I feel really sorry for baby cause he accompanied me through the night and didn't have much sleep and he has training at like goddamn 8am. :(

.
But I'm fine now, and baby's gonna come soon again w my sushis. Gonna go watch the remaining parts of legally blonde 1 and get some laughs before slogging on tutorials and SPA/time trials again. Cheers to all fellow muggers out there !
.

Becks feeling contented;
signing out, xoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home