Monday, March 23, 2009


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay. Haven't been blogging much cause of the MBT that really drove me nuts, but I'm okay now, yup, alive and kicking still. :) Spent quality time w my baby and we had a fair share of fun at the barbeque and watching midnight movies, as well as studying over at my place. I literally broke down last night while mugging for econs because nothing is going through my skull and I feel so unprepared for an exam for the first time. But I'm glad that my baby's w me and it really meant a lot when he hugged me, wiped away my tears, and told me that "we're gonna go through this together". That gave me a lot of recovering strength to persist on. He's like the only one I've gone through so much w and I really think noone knows me better than him. True, this journey is tough, but I'm sure I can make it through w baby hand in hand. We'll prove to those who have no faith in us that we can do this, right baby? We'll prove them all wrong. After MBT, I hope baby brings me out for some fun again, no matter what the results are.


AND, I can't wait for trainings to resume cause I'm missing the adrenaline rush all over again.
Becks' feeling peaceful;
signing out, xoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home