Friday, March 27, 2009

Ehehehehehehe. Finally having some time of my own now because ...

MBT's finally over today w GSC being the last paper. Think all of us screwed up like whaaaaaaaaaaaaat, but heck laa. A div's more important now, at least to me. Hahahaha.


.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Baby brought me out and we watched Detroit Metal City on thursday, to kinda reward ourselves for working so hard for the MBT. The movie's good, I cannot cannot cannot deny. But actually, it's kinda scary imagining myself at the death metal gigs. Guess it's just, not my style though it would be fun to experience it for once, just maybe. Satisfied my long craving for yoshinoya then baby sent me home from tampines. I don't know why but that day really gave me a different feeling, like it's the first time we're dating each other. It's really amazing how baby can make me feel like it's valentines' day everyday.

Lunched at IKEA today w Huihoon and Sijia. Fish n chips, cream of mushroom, woohoooo, made me so high and full until like a dancing bloated pig. and stupid Huihoon made a joke today about "black", but I shall not share it here cause it's an inside joke. Went on for econs lecture in a fluster cause we ended up late. and my gosh ... Ms Ng actually knows I'm going to London. Off to training soon after lecture and then it's like a whole load of fun all over again, accompanied by much hardwork and sweat of course.

and somehow, I realise that teammates are the ones who'll always be there when you fall. Let's hit the A div's together as one. :D

Off to play w bebe now;
bye porks.

Becks' feeling loved;
signing out,xoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home