Monday, April 06, 2009








.



.



.



.



..

Happy 8th monthsary my dear. I've so much to say to you and I can really never thank you enough for all the times you stood by me. Gonna call you now and I can't wait for tomorrow cause you're bringing me out for dinner after so many days oif chewing on my medicine pills. I love you, truly and wholeheartedly and that's really all that you need to know, at least for now. :)

----------------------------------------- (edited)



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

This is us at compass lesson doing some collage thingy.

School's been pretty much the same for these days w the stress level piling and weekly tests and banding. 2 more days to A Div, and I'm not in the best of my health to perform yet. One word to sum it all, "pressure". But like the self-written quote on the first page of my organiser goes, "we can achieve, if we believe." Again, it's all up there, the mental state. I can do anything as long as I have the courage to dream and the will to pursue it. That's what I believe in. :)



signingout, xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home