Sunday, March 08, 2009

Blogging in point form today !


1. I just fought a war w organic chem.
2. I don't care how I'll do for the test tmr cause I've alr stopped studying for it.
3. I'm lethargic.
4. I really hate the weather nowadays; either too warm or too cold.
5. I enjoyed waking up early this morning, eating breakfast w baby at the coffeeshop and buying breakfast back for my family.
6. Sister just asked me if I wanna go k-box next Saturday.
7. If I go, I'll be able to use the kbox voucher Dionna sweet gave me.
8. I haven't settled the administrative works for the cip next tuesday.
9. I just remembered GP exam is next Monday. crap. :/
10. Okay, heck, I'm gonna go play w Bebe.
11. Bebe is too cute for me to resist.
12. and she's gonna go cuddle&kiss ahkai before she sleeps.
13. Anyway Lydia, you don't have to apologise to me for anything. Dajie just wants you to be happy. :)
14. Litong, I haven't heard from you for a donkey years. When are we gg for some coffee?


.
and baby, I want this for our babygirl in the near future to compensate for the fact that you didn't steal that M.A.C hellokitty balloon ytd at vivo. haha.




.
.

..
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Becks' feeling kinda brain-dead;
signing out, xoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home