Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Hohoho. Hello earthlings ! I'm blogging in the library now w Meishan Dionna and Weixin. LOL. Meishan just said she's v stressed up as she hear me and Dionna type. LOLOLOL. Actually we're supposed to be on duty for some lameshit GSC teacher's workshop but HAHA, there's nothing for us to do now cause the teachers are talking about some A levels' stuff that we're not supposed to know. and we're just too well-fed w the leftover buffet to parade the school or play anything.

HOHOHO. Anyway, feeling curious why I'm not at training on a Wednesday that's officially known as the "CCA day" in MJ? Because it's raining AGAIN. It's been like the third or fourth time it rained and we can't get to train intensely. Boohoohoo. I guess it's the bad weather and the academic stress that made me felt like giving up on soccer several times because it is simply too demanding to still have to study after an intense training session. Pressurised by many factors I guess. To play well to not bring down the team.. To have to cope between studies and House Comm at the same time.. To have to make sure I still have quality time spent w my family.. dadadadadadadada, it goes on and on. But today, I flipped through my notebook and saw the encouraging letter that Ms Susan Soh wrote to me. (She's my sec3 and 4 form teacher, if you haven't realised.) Yupps, and I guess, my engine's restarted again. Thank you Ms Soh, for the millionth time, for all the trust and faith you had in me and the other 37 phoenixes.

Yupps. Dionna asked why I'm blogging for so long. Hahahaha. If you guys haven't realised, the only time I use the PC or my laptop is during school breaks and weekends. So those of you who spotted me on facebook, actually, it's my boyfriend who started it for me. I haven't really log onto my account, but I promise, yes I promise, I will do it this weekend. and Meishan promised to give me flowers, so wait and see !

I really can't wait for this weekend to arrive because saturday's my 7th monthsary w Mr Sim and he promised to bring me on a SHOPPING SPREE and to watch movie at vivo. Ehehehehehehe. I'm so doted. But then, reality check, I have to start studying for Monday's chem test so I won't fail badly for the March block test. Hahaha. Go Becks ! Go Becks ! So now, the clock just struck 5pm and I got to go back for duty then off to soccer training w the dear girls. Sayonara~

sidenote: Dionna, Ms Grumpy, I have a t-shirt labelled "little miss naughty" ! HAHAHAHA.

Becks' feeling HYPEDUP;
signing out, xoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home