Sunday, March 08, 2009

EHEHEHEHEHE. I'm v v v v v super elated today cause I finally went shopping. Baby fetched me from training in school and brought me for lunch then home and woah, he actually allowed me to have some sleep w/o nagging at me. Woke up at near 4.30 and we went off to vivo. Shop shop shop ! Bought a bag from pull&bear and it costs me $60. I like the hoodie and the canvas shoes there, and some stuffs from River Island/F21/Mango as well but didn't buy it cause I think, or rather, I hope, I'll be able to find nicer and cheaper ones when I fly off to London during June. Yepyep. FCUK at tangs was disappointing cause I didn't get to use my $20 voucher on any of their items. whooooo, walked quite a bit and baby and I were so beaten we decided to get some snacks to munch on w his free boost-juice while enjoying the serenity at the skypark. Headed to Daiso and Candy empire for the last bit of shopping and again, bought quite a bit of stuffs and now we're sweet home ! Money money money. Okay, baby's sleeping next to me again now while I'm actually playing pet society. Hahahahahahaha.

I think I should go sleep now cause tomorrow will be another day of mugging.

Sidenote: I guess I'm optimistic enough now to want to make this decision. It really doesn't matter becks, it's not as important as how you always thought so.

Becks' feeling a lil hungry;
signing out, xoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home