Thursday, February 26, 2009

Yaaaaay. weekends are nearing again. But again, why feel all so ecstatic when it's gonna be spent mugging for the coming tests. Ms Chen's probably 100% right, when you're in JC2, it's really no life. Still, I'm glad I've a wonderful bunch of friends and teammates and my dearest baby who'll render me all the strength and encouragement that I need.

March block test's coming. I wanna clear it and clear it well.
Fellow comrades, hang in there.

I'm really getting quite spoiled w baby coming all the way from punggol to pasir ris and then from pasir ris send me back to yishun, to my door-step, and then make his way back home to punggol on his own, like twice or thrice per week. Thank you dear, I really appreciate your company and I'm really touched when I saw how panic you were when I was unwell last night. I see what I don't used to see in you. 7 monthsary coming and I hope it'll go on and on.

selfnote: At the end of the day, it's the grades that count so it really doesn't matter. It may just be yet another blessing in disguise.

Remember that it can't rain forever. The sun will appear and soon a rainbow is formed.

Becks' feeling loved;
signing out, xoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home