Sunday, January 11, 2009

haiyyyaaaah ! school's reopening tomorrow !

Okay, I must admit, I'm excited, not about the tests definitely, but because I get to see all my girlfriends &schoolmates ! HAH. Dyed my hair already so it's entirely brown now, no more gold strands. Hope I pass the attire check tomorrowso I won't have to redye it. and I have no idea who our new civics tutor is. nevermind, I'll know it tomorrow morning. hehehehehehe. Everything's gonna be back to how it was... baby waking me up at 5.30am every morning, brush my teeth, bathe, put on my school uniform, and dragging myself to the interchange, sleeping through my 39 bus ride or plain mugging if there's test on that day, go canteen for my vitasoy, assembly, lectures, breaks, tutorial, breaks, school ends/training goes on, go fetch baby or the other way round he comes over, go home, bathe, eat, study, sleep. Guess that's how my 2009 routine will be. and yup, I'll be spending less money eating during breaks so girlfriends, don't tempt me okay? reason being, I wanna save more money, and also save more time for tutorials so I can go home and do nothing but rest/maybe revise on j1's work. Gonna go register for a POSB card some time this week and start working on t-shirt designs for my boss and contact hexun. money, money, money, here I come.

and hope lady luck will be w baby tomorrow.

Becks' feeling sleepy;
signing out, xoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home