Wednesday, January 07, 2009

HAHAHAHAHA. My baby's coming back in a few hours' time and zzz, have to return him his blanket that he'd left w me for safeguarding. I'm so excited to see him and my presents. "kekeszx" hahahaha. lol. and why am I back on blogger? Because I've finally finished revising my two most hated topics for chem; chem bonding and ionic equilibria. I shall start on/finish my gsc project/do maths(again!zzz) tomorrow, then back to start on my favourite organic chem revision. Anyway, I'm craving for more Gelare waffles after yesterday's lovely Gelare trip w the team at downtown e-hub. But I still think nothing beats b&j icecream & royce chocolates. Okay, Ima go eat dinner.

Note to self:
It's gonna be a crazymuggingrush,
a test of perservance,
but it ain't gonna put me down
because I know
the fittest will survive. :)
"When there's a will, there's a way."-my belief.

Becks feeling inspired;
signing out, xoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home