Saturday, December 27, 2008

It's gonna be a long post due to popular demand & also to cater to my individual reader's needs. Just scroll and choose the paragraphs you wanna read cause I've added headings. :)

Genting
The trip was really fun-filled, especially w the exciting theme park rides and the super cold weather. Baby and I decided to just give it all out and try all the crazy rides. Baby's sister enjoyed herself so much she was smiling in her sleep. LOL. and the world's so small, I saw Jeff and Phan w their girlfriends while queuing for the "flying chair" ride, then saw them again @ another ride's queue. Hmm, the food there, I would say it's average but the night life there's good. Nice pub, nice cocktails/beer, nice performance and song dedications w a relaxing atmosphere. A not-bad place for couples. :) Shopping was just as fine, didn't buy much cause nothing really caught my eye, no hellokitty and all and worse, my mastercard wasn't valid cause my sister forgot to pay last month's bill. Still, a great time w baby and his family over there. Then drove off to baby's grandparent's place and spent 2 nights there. Finally went there w him but his grandma was in Singapore instead. LOL. Missed out the good food again. Yupps, Photos uploaded at Shutterfly already so I'm too lazy to post them up here again. :D

Christmas
Okay, both Christmas eve and Christmas were splendid. I went door-to-door gift sending on the eve and I really felt like a mini santa clause. Coolios ! Then baby came to fetch me at my house and we went to try Hotpot culture at Marina Square cause I've been craving for hotpot before we went to genting. YAAAAY. All thumbs up ! Totally worthed the money spent. Then we went back to my place to get our xmas gifts from my Sister. She bought us a couple bracelet w our names engraved on it. Thanks dajie ! and then my brother bought me a hellokitty drawstring pouch. Thanks ah shitman ! Baby was best, he came w my favourite hellokitty box, w a hellokitty towel and a hellokitty dress. It sure cost him a bomb as well. Thank youuuuu. I bought him his subcrew/unity Changsha limited edition cap. Cannot find in Singapore one okay? I think it's damn nice you can see it in my baby's blog or on my shuttefly. hahaha. Took days to ship over so was late in giving him it but he went like so high, "yesyesyes" when he saw it ! silly. hahaha. and thanks to all who sent me xmas cards and gifts. Yupp, the next day, we went to meet Wingkeong, Janelle and Joel at Plaza Singapura, ate Thai express and watched "IP MAN". Nice movie, inspired me to really stand up for my beliefs and rights. Went to baby's house after that to get his hockey stuffs then went back to my place together since he had to go school the next day. All in all, lovely christmas, really a season of love & giving. Photos on shutterfly !

Soccer
So today, had a fun time at the CDC tournament w the girls in ITE Bishan. It's the first time I'm playing as striker today, seriously different feel man. Now I know how Athirah and Waner's jobs' like. Haven't trained there for ages and I miss training w the awesome Whitley/CDC players. It's been a long time and I guess I really did miss out quite a lot of stuffs w the team. A pity, but well, at least we had a good time catching up today, teamtalking at Bishan though not all our members were around. Gymed after the matches and our abs are really going to tone up, ouch ! but it's also good for us in the sense it kills away the fats we've deposited over the holidays. -.- It's time for me to go youtubing and watch more soccer cause I think I'm still lagging. Come on becks, where's the GreatGiggsGoal? wakeupwakeupwakeup.

Right, and and this is for baby. Hey love, guess we had a lot of fun together over the past two weeks plus. It's time we settle down and prepare for next year so life won't be as tough and straining right? Especially when A div starts and the academic pressure that's gonna kick in. Don't worry I'll make sure I bite you when you start slackening. and don't heartpain, you can bite me as well if I doze off while mugging. Hehehehehehe. I'm so sorry I was emo last night and made you worry so much. Now I know why your shoulders are aching, cause you slept on the sofa last night dope ! Hope it's not aching as much already? and yeah, read all mine and your blog posts. Reflected a bit, thought though a lot, many doubts popping out but guess what hg said to you was right, I've grown to be a more matured person, probably stronger as well, after many rollercoaster-rides on my emotions then I've finally settled down, w you, Sim Xin Kai. So I guess it'll be a real big blow to me if we have to part someday. You are really someone important, so I hope when you asked me to stay w you, you mean it. Okay, I should stop cause I'm going to tear soon. Shutup don't laugh okay. Right, can't wait to see you tomorrow and I love you to bits, really. :)

Yupps, after so much fun, I'm finally settled down and ready to mug. Finished half of maths revision and yaa, have to finish the other half and then I can start on the holiday revision package. After Maths, shall start on Chemistry revision to prepare for the coming test. Then I'll finish off w a little bit of Econs when baby comes back from Vietnam on the 7th. and yeah, anyone wants to go FSC on the 30th just to play w the kids for a while?

Becks feeling nostalgic;
signing out, xoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home