Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hello Mr/Mdm/Mrs/Ms, I'm finally back from a long break at Genting. Well, it was really more than just a "holiday" trip because it gave me a chance to think through a lot of stuffs (bet baby didn't know this), basically regarding kinship. cos' actually, I've had a cold war w my mum & we didn't talk for 2 days, even when I left home on the 16th. Yeap. & I missed two training sessions/sentosa trip/1 friendly match w my MSG. zzzz. Then I received an sms from my sister on the 19th, telling me that my dearest uncle had passed away that morning. So after the trip, I had to rush to attend the wake and ended up oh so sleep-deprived because I had to clear the tables/serve food/watch the josssticks/run here and there for rituals. How depressing w all the trepidation within. See, nothing comes between kinship for long; number 1 placing will always be family.

Well, on a lighter note, I'm glad I've got baby w me through these tough times. Thanks for telling me "everything's gonna be alright" and secure me in your arms everytime something unpleasant occurs, it helps a lot, really. Genting was like a mini honeymoon for us, fun & sweet w many many photos taken to be posted on my shutterfly (so do check em' out). Baby's parents really dote on me a lot and even bought so many foodstuffs back for my mummy. I'm so lucky to have them all. & my daddy was superbly cute when he introduced baby to my relatives & his friends @ the wake (to think baby was still a little traumatised because of certain stuffs before this). HAHA.

Hmm, I guess I've gotten over all the unhappy stuffs and yupps, it's time to prepare for Christmas ! Tomorrow's Christmas eve & I'm gonna go door-to-door gift sending in the morning then baby's coming to fetch me & go play. Haahahahaha. Wonder how many gifts/cards I'll get this year & what baby's first xmas present for me will be. He'd better buy something nice cause his present cost me a bomb, over a hundred pleaseeeeeeee, can't even bear to spend it on myself. LOL. Gahhhh, I can't wait for all the fun that's coming.

Of course, there's still a need to study. Becks knows her limits. :)

Becks' feeling dopey;
signing out, xoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home