Thursday, December 11, 2008








.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay, that's how I spent my lazy Tuesday & Wednesday w baby @ home. Sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep eat eat eat eat take photo take photo watch 古惑仔 watch 古惑仔 laugh laugh laugh. LOL. That's how sianszx life can get in this teenyweenypeany island Singapore. But as long as baby's around, it can't get worse.
.
Cheerios, Dionna is back from Brisbane ! FIFI's birthday ! Sakae w Chonmun the gayest ! Beach soccer w MSG ! GENTING W BABY ! I smell ... ... FUN ! :D:D:D
.
But again, I need to settle down & study. It's A levels, not the bloody O's anymore. So before I go & join the crowd @ Andy Lau's concert tomorrow, I shall be a good girl & study.
/
Becks' feeling LAZY;
signing out, xoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home