Friday, December 05, 2008

Like wow, it's Friday today, time flies like *poof* ! So the 3 friendly matches w the 3 soccer academies have finally come to an end. It's been a soccer-only week since Monday, wednesday & today, Friday were the friendly matches & thanks a million, I am like so chao tah again w the vvv fugly tanlines. Nonetheless, we had fun while enjoying this great exposure playing w top-notched passionate players from the foreign land. Mind you... they're really great & that means we have a lot of catching up to do to prepare ourselves in fighting against similar teams like VJ & SA in this coming A div. Okay, I'll keep doing my touches at home & make sure I don't lose my momentum. BUT before that, I'll need some rest. Today's been exceptionally tired. Probably not used to playing morning games or playing both halfs w/o Celeste taking over while I take the chance to catch my breathe. My legs are so wobbly now it's like I can feel the lactic building up. zzz. It's also a blessing that I survived these 3 games w/o any serious injuries though I'm bed-ridden temporarily for today. -.-

Note to self:
1. I must start going for runs again to build up my stamina.
2. I must practice crosses and shots.
3. I must do more reviews.

Okay, somehow I hope for the soccer camp to be postponed so I won't miss out all the trainings & fun w the girls. I don't want to be weakest in the team you see, cause I'm already vvv lousy. But I shall not be selfish ! Hahaha. & yah, I must thank Huihoon for the Hellokitty pouch thing that she bought for me randomly. So sweet, I love it totally.
I love coach, I love the team, I love MSG !

Okay, before baby gets jealous of my team & eats me up, I shall leave a message here for him:
Hey hamsome, (LOL) see, I'm not injured after the match. I take your words vvv seriously okay? Yupps, like you said, we're lucky to be brought together, w/o much obstacles and even if there is any, I'm glad we went through them all together. Heh. Though we haven't been meeting up as often for the past week, we're still the same as before, that's a good sign. & you you you promised you'll control your temper, I know you're working hard on it, but I hope it's not just on the pitch that you'll remember to do so. You should know what I mean right? Yeah, that's all I wish to say for now. can't wait to see you tomorrow. Remember to bring extra massager k? :D

Shall go & continue scaring myself by watching mimic2, disgusting cockroaches. Yucks.

Becks feeling bloated;
signing out, xoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home