Saturday, January 03, 2009


.

..
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Haha. This photo looks like my silly baby who's about to fly off to Vietnam for OCIP till the 7th. Yeah, cute right ! Just wanna say, take good care of yourself over there, don't cry in front of the kids eventhough you miss me or you start thinking about yesterday's incident at hockey training okay ! I'll be quite busy in school for orientation preparation plus mugging for chemistry test so don't worry. and my mummy seems to be in a better mood alr, I'm telling her where I'm going and eating my meals at home for these days, so you can sleep at ease and have fun over there. Will wait for the 7th to see you and my presents ! Come back in a piece my boy. Meanwhile, I shall go back to snuggle into your blanket. :) love you.

Becks feeling chirpy;
signing out, xoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home