Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Okay, I'm finally back on blogger. I need a break.

Sunday: CIP (Christmas High tea w the elderlies from this service centre at Tanjong Rhu)
Nearly missed the session cause baby & I overslept @ my place but I decided to cab down still, but ended up having to walk in because the roads were blocked due to standardchartered marathon. The day started off real bad because Jenny & I got scolded by this lady, but soon things got better, w the elderlies, befrienders & the little kids who were performing. We got to eat the 9 course high tea w the elderlies@ Meritus Mandarin hotel. So, I'd say the trip was even more worthwhile since we didn't have to pay for anything. & the volunteers all went home w this satisfied & accomplished smile printed on our faces. :)

Monday: Family gathering at Granddad's place.
Another family bondage session, mainly is to visit my very sick uncle again. Rained like hell okay, but our hearts were warm & filled w laughter. Wanted to do my maths revision package but damn, clever me forgot my GC. So I ended up slacking, eating & playing w my cousin's baby. Emo big-time @ night because I missed baby.

Today: CIP (Pasir ris Family service centre, looking after the kids.)
My, the kids there are really really so adorable, even though they can be rowdy at times. Constructive time there w the kids, hope they enjoyed our company too. Shall go back there & visit them soon again ! Left at 5 plus & was supposed to fetch baby from dover but I had a serious flu so here I am, home slacking.

Hmm... not exactly in the right mood now, 2 main reasons.
1. Mummy gave me only half of my allowance because it's "holidays" & she assume I'll need less money thereafter.
2. I haven't seen baby for 2 days & 14 hours & this silly poke injured himself again.

Dear dope of mine, imy real hard.
It's noone else but you. I'm going to go bonkers now.

Becks' feeling outofhermind;
signing out, xoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home