Thursday, January 01, 2009

It's 2009 already so Happy New Year to all !
Well... 2008 was really an exciting, bullet-train year. There's the good old PAE times at Innova with the brothers/0823c/adastra, the valentines' day surprises. There's also the times we went chilling together (w the brothers) till late nights in clarke quay, marina blahblah. Then results came, hesitated but decided to leave Innova afterall and stepped into Meridian where I embarked on a new journey. Finally a school out of the North Area, a school w a field I fell in love w at first sight. Then on, soccer undoubtedly became an important part of my JC life, an immediate passion w a team of girls who on every Monday waits for the school bell to ring at 5.05pm and rushes out of the LT to the field. I've also got a wonderful bunch of girls, lovers' club in lovely s414 to bloghop/bitch/peoplewatch/parade during breaks. Also, the house spirits were so strong, after the colosseum events and cheerleading, I was officially induced into the Hall of House leaders as Phobos Secretary on my birthday. Yeah, 4 birthdaycakes this year for my birthday, w another cakesmash on the field by my 12 other teammates, and many presents, and a simple dinner w the brothers and my then newfoundlove, Mr Sim. Finally we got together on the o7o8o8 and life became even more enjoyable w him eversince. But things on my to-do-lists gets more and more and keeps repeating- tutorials, test, PW, soccer, HC. Was lost inititally even after I totally flunked my midyears w horrendous results which was a real painful slap in my face. PW brought us pain again and again, but it ended well. Guess I managed to pick up somehow somewhere and did better for the promo exams. Hmm, mugging pays off, see !

So 2009 is here and of course, a new year comes w new year resolutions !
1. An A for PW grade.
2. Be in first 11 for A divs, top 4 again !
3. Ironwomen for NAPFA again !
4. Spend less money on taxi and food.
5. No more skipping lectures/tutorials/sleeping in gsc class.
6. Of course, good exam grades, and for the As.

08's slogan for self was CONSUME.
09's one shall be: ENJOY.
{you don't have to understand it cause it's for myself.}

Actually, I'm already thinking about all the fun that's coming after this year's As. hahahahahaha. Like, my 18th birthday celebration, I want it a blast ! and M18 movies, alcohol legally, club legally, shopping, spas. whoaaaaa, shiok. and I wanna meet my dear lydia and litong soon. But all in all, I wish that baby will stay by me through 2009. May it be a splendid year this year ! :)

Becks' feeling nerdy;
signing out, xoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home