Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Leaving for OGL camp tomorrow. Well, as a house com member, I know I shouldn't be saying this, but I'm really not looking forward to the camp. Why? Because I'll be the only girl in my group. Damn, if I don't click well w the other 3 guys, then it'll be so boring. sigh. Let's just pray that things will turn out fine. Coincidentally, baby's hockey training camp falls on the same date as my OGL camp, so he can't really accompany me through sms during the camp. sigh sigh triple sigh. Lucky I'll be leaving on the second day's evening because of GSC course on wednesday.

To my lovely boy, takecare of yourself during hockey camp okay? Today at my house you said you'll remind me to take my meals and wake me up as usual during the camp. Really v v v sweet. You know I'll miss you a lot during the camp but yaa, I'll try not to be emo so that you can focus and train hard. Have fun during your camp w the boys as well okay? Hope to see you really really soon. Love you. 12 more days to 4th monthsary. :)

Becks feeling blue;
signing out, xoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home