Sunday, November 23, 2008

hehehehehehhehehehe. Simple weekend spent w my dear boy. Saturday had a short training session w coach. How cool, coach came late for an hour but it's alright since he's coming down to coach us for free anyway. Familiarised w the position we're playing for tomorrow's match and as usual, I'll be playing as left winger. Then baby came to fetch me home. Rotted at home and I'm supposed to cook dinner but ended up sleeping till baby and I had to go to Northpoint to eat. -.- pig, yeah. Dined at Sakura, baby rated 5.5. heh. We went back to watch this lame chinese movie shown on channel 8 and tadahhhh, we fell asleep till this noon cause it was too boring.

Sundayyyyyy nooon, woke up and again, eat eat eat. Went to Northpoint's newly opened Japanese foodcourt for lunch. The ramen I ate was not exactly very nice, plus the service wasn't very good, stagnant queues and all. Dang. Baby's omelette rice looks pretty good though. & I saw this person that I'm really very scared of because he's bloody freaky that I feel all so awkward and uneasy w him arnd. After our lunch, went to baby's house and I fell asleep again, while he was playing dota. His parents came back and we went for dinner ! Lovely beef noodles at Jalan Besar that area, lavender foodcourt I think. Then we saw this weird angmoh who bought a bowl of dessert w/o eating it but just taking photographs of it. What a waste of food man, should offer it to me, I'll be very delighted to finish it up for her. ahahaha.

Back to punggol and baby took 85 w me cause he's been worrying about my health for these two days. How sweet baby, thanks a lot dear, really appreciate that. And now I'm home, damn sleepy thougb I've pretty much slept through my entire weekend. Got to sleep soon tonight cause tomorrow's the friendly match w TJC. Let's just hope tomorrow's game will be ours to triumph, that'll be a good morale boost before our intense training for A div next year. I hope I don't screw up so we don't have to go for hell training after match tomorrow. and our team have come up w smething among ourselves. If we win tomorrow, we'll go simpang to eat Roti prata. If we draw, we'll get fast food. If we lose, we'll have vegetarian food instead. Food's our motivation. Go MSG ! And coach, don't forget our bananas/tau huay !

Becks feeling lethargic;
signing out, xoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home