Thursday, November 27, 2008



.

.

.

.

.

.

Why this photo? Because that's how I was feeling when I was in camp. I missed baby a hell load. I miss his smile, his silly face, his brown hair, his voice, all in all, his presence. Now I'm back from OGL camp. 3 cheers to welcome me home please? It wasn't that bad as I'd imagined because our groups are mixed&merged together so I'm no longer the only girl in the team. Ended up in team 3 w a whole big group of people and I'm super lucky because Uncle Jierong, Rahavan, Shila were from the same group as me during LTC camp. Of course, new friendships were sparked off, w people like Rebecca, Sabri, Kenneth, Aldrick and blahblahblahblah. But yupps, baby's always on my mind.

So ORA (operation red alert) games, we came in 3rd, awesome right? yeah. There was also house time, again, on behalf of 6th Phobos HC, I thank all the OGLs who lived up to their words & turned up for the camp. Mass dance was superbly cool cause we've learnt the new Floorfilla dance and the Ayer dance. and Phobos, once again, became the Mat house siol ! "Shake it like a phobos house member~" I'm trying to learn some melayu okay ! Aku sunggoh cantek !

The night walk, I tell you, it was totally hilarious because Rahavan, ChengKang, KK and me laughed all the way through. There was this fake female ghost in white in one of the guys toilet's cubicle and then one of us was supposed to dip our hands into the pail that's in front of her to get a note. So Rahavan kicked open the cubicle w CheeKean trying to scare us from behind. Then Rahavan asked the ghost "Eh, you chio a not?" "Who are you ah? Athirah ah?" Like wtf, Athirah's hair where got so long laa ! Then the ghost started attacking him and he got poked in his eye while I took the chance and did something brave, that is, to steal the note. hahahahahahahaha. cannot stand it totally, nightwalk was like so entertaining man. & yaa, Kenneth said I was a saddist because I laughed all the way while watching the movie "Silence".

MMM was super fun also w us doing the pompompompompom cheer so many times to earn bonus points. Then Sabri, Rebecca and I kept on joking about something which shall be kept as a secret between us. LOL. I bet the people on the trains and buses were wondering if we were nuts. Hahahaha. They should be having their finale night right now, ohman, I'm missing out the fun part. I wanna see what lame crapshit performances the OGLs can up w within 2 hours laa, must be damn funny for sure. Hope Team3 will do just as fine, go T3 ! I'm looking forward to the actual orientation, but there're just so many things for the HC to takeover from the councillors from now on.

So tomorrow will be the GSC course w the girls. Hahahaha. Finally weixintofu and meishanchicken is back from OCIP. Hope they had a lot of fun there hur. I should go and get some proper rest now before I start to fall ill again. But before that, the bottom part's a reservation made by my silly baby:

Hello stupid, you're playing poker in your camp now hur? Slacker man. Tomorrow will be the last day of your training camp ! I can already imagine how black and charcoal-ed you are. hahaha. Yupps, tomorrow's open house huh? Don't appear out too much and kill all the xiaomeimeis okay? but try to help your brothers drag more pretties into hockey though. LOL. I am like so excited that you're finally gonna break camp but at the same time, I'm worried that you might fall sick after the camp though you keep saying you're damn fit. :/ Really really really takecare okay, & you promised me you're gonna sleep at least a lil bit so you must do as you said alright ! Or else Becks will be angry and you'll be in deep shit. Hope to see you really soon baby ! "Missing you like a child misses her blanket"

Becks feeling anticipated;

signing out, xoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home