Monday, November 24, 2008

BE AGGRESSIVE, B-E AGGRESSIVE !
Yupps, today was MSG's friendly match w team TJC and we were really aggressive, driving our opponents to keep in their own half for the entire match. Khai managed to use her fingers to count how many times she touch the ball and even went out of the goalpost to jog at the D-area when the match was still on. Good defensive work by Beehoon, Nirah and Yup. Good attacks by the midfield line and of course, our dear strikers Babe and Waner. hahahaha. But again we faced the same problem as the senior batch, all our chances were not converted to goals. There was this header that I took, not really trying to head it into the goal but I should have tried cause I only missed the line by only 0.231324324cm. That was how close man. Another chance, a solid switch pass from Jeraldine in the center, I sprinted like hell then opponents came so i passed to Waner but she missed that one touch. Had pretty lot of chances but crap, i just didn't manage to score. It was damn close. I swear I'll get em' in the next time round. Even the floorball people who were watching us from the tracks went "AWWWWW". Miss Lee also "AWWWW". ZZZ. Ended w a 0-0, referee was obviously kayu laa, teaching his girls in front of my face how to kick freekick, anyhow give ball say we foul throw when his own girls handball-ed. Hello?! freaking handball. zzz. But nevermind, i like the TJ girls, friendly and nice and sporting people. :)

&yaa, did I tell you our team photo outside the soccer store was stolen? Damnnnn freaky. Someone might just cast a curse on us. Maybe that's why we can't score today ah ! zzz. Uploading some of our photos on my shutterfy account soon ! Do check em' out okay?

&I didn't know my teammates actually read my blog cause they don't usually tag. Then the stupid Nisha and Angeline kept disturbing me only. Basket. Girls, next time tag okay !

Alright, am gonna watch "wu lin da dao" and jiggle a bit. 1 more day to OGL camp. danggggg.

Becks feeling bored;
signing out, xoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home