Friday, November 14, 2008

So the whole week of lecture's finally over. Started Maclaurin's series tutorial and it's crap. Now the idea of going to J2 is scaring me a great deal. Press on, hang in there.

Today's training was hell early at 730am. It's weird that I'm always one of the few earlybirds in the team though I live furthest away from the school. :/ alright. Training was cool, but tiring. After dismissal, Huihoon and I kicked around the store area and I accidentally headed the ball and it crashed the whole load of stuffs outside the cleaner's room. omfg. Then this lady inside the room "oi"ed us so both of us ran away and hid behind the walls. HAHAH. How bad can we get.

Back home, did nothing but youtubed until now. Listened to some songs that we used to dance to. Made me wanna jiggle a bit, heh. Anyway, heard that the bash ytd night was pretty fun huh? Too bad party girl's not there to party. I was at home watching tv w my baby. hahahaha :D

Alright, Ima go bathe and fetch that indianman from his hockey training already. Then we're gonna eat botakjones again. wheeeeeeeeeeeeee !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home