Saturday, November 08, 2008


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Went to catch this Wave13 dance concert today.
So yeah, Yvonna, Ethel, Weiru performed under hiphop juniors.
great job girls, awesome. :)
and I didn't know Nicole was the main dancer. She's totally cool.
and thanks baby for accompanying me to the concert though you're tired after a day at sentosa.
I feel like dancing yet again, forget it.
Hey Dionna, if there's anything, always remember that I'm here for you kay?
You're never alone. You have me, Weixin, Meishan, Vivien, Jenny and so many others who care for you. Whenever you need us, just give us a call. Don't keep things to yourself cause you'll only feel worse. Cheerup dajie babeeee ! or I'll threaten to take Jerrome and hold him hostage in yishun. Have fun in your chalet ! :D
Okay, Ima get to bed now. Baby's coming to wake me up tomorrow and play bball with my brother and then eat breakfast and then continue to rot our days away. There goes our youth. hahahaha. and yupp, I'm going genting with baby on the 17 18 19 dec ! funfunfun. :D:D:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home