Saturday, November 01, 2008

Ohyaaay. We've finally decided what to do for our 5 minutes OP group presentation today. Congratulate us please ! Went Sijia's house at Tanah Merah. Shaun and Weiting were late by 1 hour ++. Sijia and I patiently waited for them until we almost fell asleep (since i had insomnia agn the previous night and only slept at 3am.) Okay. Shaun was acting like a real idiot today, playing w my phone trying to unlock my PIN code, disturbing me abt my baby, fighting w weiting and scolding her "stupid face". Sijia should have just thrown him out of the house. -.-

Left later on and baby's family came to fetch me to go try out the "Da chang jin korea hot stone steamboat" at geylang. The place was super filthy and the floor was damn slippery. Ambience was not as great as we imagined. The food was okok only and the lamest part was that the entire shop was ran by some chinese folks instead of Koreans. So... overall, we blacklisted this shop. Hahaha. Nevertheless, it was nice eating w baby and his family. A v homely feeling. And today baby peeled prawns for me to eat, knowing I hate to do so. LOL. I'm gonna be spoilt really soon. Lalalalalaaaaaaa. I must say I'm really lucky to be quite pampered by the people around me eversince I'm born. Cheers to all !

So yeah, I'm at home now w my mummy and bro. Sister's off for some belated-halloween party. She'd better bring some chocs and sweets for us from trickntreats'. I have no idea what to do now. Nothing's on the tv. I'm alr completing my Chemistry tys homework, leaving only 2 chapters undone because I alr did em to prepare for promos (and hell I only got an E grade). I'm also half through Part one of Chem package. Call me your lady man. hahahaha. Maybe I should consider helping people to do their packages as a job to earn some extra cash.

hurhur. Beck's so damn bored right now. and when Beck's bored, she eats. So would any kind soul throw some Kinderbueno over? She's like having some madrush over it now. TYVM.

Off to chat with baby, for only his singing can comfort me in bed. :)

I'm feeling: vvvvvvvvvvv happy.
Music of the day: Crank Dat Soulja Boy Remix ft. Lil Wayne

{tag replies}
Janelle: Hello hello ! :)
Aline: Aline sexy, when's our shoppin' date gonna be? and who's that king in your blog !
Siti: HAHAHAHA. done w Java finally hor? yupps, I call my baby everyday. Do you call Saiful everyday ? hahahahahahahahah.
Vivien: Hey hotstuffsxzz, when are you leaving for melbourne?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home