Saturday, November 08, 2008


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Random thoughts:
o1. PW and OP recording was officially over yesterday. I'm sure our efforts will pay off ! (The recording wasn't that scary at all, instead, it turned out to be quite fun. )
o2. Haven't hang out with Dionna and girls for a long time. When's ikea???
o3. Secret date with Dionna. When???
o4. I want my photos KEK !
o5. Shopping trips with baby. Really spent a lot.
o6. Thai express for dinner on two consecutive days with baby. We love goodfood. (and I'm really craving for the prawn toasts. )
o7. Needa, nono, wanna buy a new bag cause I'm always lazy to carry my wallet and stuffs when I'm out.
o8. The more I look at the F21 pouch I bought ytd, the more sexy I think it is.
o9. Frolicks date with Aline on tuesday. Which outlet again? lol.
1o. ohman, maths assignment sucks. So thick a pile to complete. but I'll do it, I'll work hard.
11. Because baby and I will work harder together to get through next year's A levels.
12. Lectures are starting next week. Not gonna care bout hiding the dyed strands of hair because my t-shirt writes "plain lazy."
13. I really can't wait to see Ethel dance later on. hahahahahaha.
14. and I miss Marissa my elephant mummy, drop by a message just to let me know how you're doing alright? pleaseeeee.
15. Chonmun's batam trip?
16. and yaaaaaaaaay till infinity, my daddy says yes I can go genting with baby !
17. what's gonna happen to phoenix chalet then?
18. Will be missing training today, again. :(:( why do things always clash?
19. I miss MSG and the balls and the field.
2o. I wanna go kbox.
21. I wanna buy shoes. I wanna buy this and that. danggggggg. money.
22. Sometimes, I really go out of my mind, sorry dear. :)
23. i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you.

I'm feeling: HIGHHH. (party girl just wanna have fun.)
Music of the day: I'm yours- Jason Mraz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home