Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Okay, I am so glad today's OP dry run turned out pretty good, a lot better than the previous one that we had. lalalala. But now, I'm speaking too fast.
walaoeh.
Had team self-training today without coach.
Quite a good session and really great to see all of us putting in effort even when coach is not around. Guess because we're "hungry to win". Keep it up girls !



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So you see this handsome duck here ? Okay.
Specially dedicated to WJJ, WONG JIAJIAN, my ducky shifu.
LOL. Happy 18th birthday to you !
hahahaha. Grow up a bit more and stop being so comical ! :x
and yaa, your tudi will always try to not let you down.
and GOODLUCK FOR YOUR AS, KEEP MUGGING !

Also, goodluck to all taking the Mother tongue As tomorrow ! :):):)
and baby, give you all my luck for it !
but must return ah, I need it for OP. ahahaha.
and yeahhhh, I managed to force you into washing your plates tonight at your place.
muahahahahaha. Yalaaaa yalaaa.
very happy you're coming my house to wake me up tmr and bring me to school okay !
my baby's such a noob faggot. :D

I'm feeling: Sleepyyyy.
Music of the day: Take over the world- PCD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home