Tuesday, November 04, 2008




.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


Butterfly kisses
One side woman, the other, girl.
To perfume and heels, from ribbons and ponytails,
spreading my wings out in this big world.
But I remember as pretty as jewel
the butterfly kisses after we cheer.

Will my dreams finally be shaped clear?
Will I smile sweetly or shake with fear?
Will 'boredom' still goes with 'sheer'?
Will my baby still be here,
with butterfly kisses oh so near?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, above's a poem i randomly came up with out of boredom.
If you actually understood it, well, i'm thinking,
despite how we grow up, how we change, how uncertain we are of the future,
we don't wish for certain things to change and we don't wish to have our loved ones taken away.
irony, yeah, but it's true, or perhaps, it's only me.
Inspired by the many incidents that happened to my friends and their families and also, by the fact that baby is away from me currently.
So y'all out there, cherish the people around you before it's too late for regrets because 'backspace' doesn't work in real life.

:):):)

okay, back to watch Rolling love and then prepare for tomorrow's actual OP.
Wish me luck, and ya JiaJian, I'll speak slower.

I'm feeling: Bloated.
Music of the day: 衝動-蕭亞軒

{tag replies}
Siti: AAHAHAHA. I'm so sorry, probably not going fot the chalet because I'll be at genting with my boyfriend and his family. I'll make it up somehow someday !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home