Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sorry sorry sorry sorry for not updating for the last weekend !
Nothing much to update though.
Everyday either sleep, eat, do op, train, fight with my baby and baby accompany me.
Routines basically, very much dreaded but that's how life's been for the past 17 years of my life.
and my stupid mummy decided to purposely go missing in action on Monday, I was sooooo worried-sick. Lucky I had baby over at my house to accompany me.
Thanks a millionnnn times for that dear. :)

Okay, pretty much screwed up today's op rehearsal.
Totally ruined my entire day because I painstakingly did all the animations and timelines and checked for the flow of slides and sent it out but somehow I don't know what happened, "did not receive it". I don't know what's wrong but I think there is a need to seriously wake up. whatever, just do it once, do it well. :{ HRGH. no point because won't listen anyway. Let's just hope we'll do better tomorrow.

and yeah, training tomorrow, I can't wait I can't wait.
I want a good and constructive session with Coach and the girls.
Have to keep going through the op slides still even after being tired after training. (sarcasm intended). I'm keeping my eyes closed so that things will just pass faster.
so that the fun can come rolling in soon. chalets/iceskates/trips/funcipoutings/shopping tadadada~

Today's random:
In a state of anguish, totally disgusted and horrified at how certain beings can feel so nonchalent even towards things that affects them directly.

And this is for baby. :)
Hello hello dear, this is the one parapgraph that you have requested for me to reserve. Well well, OP will be over pretty soon, and your chinese ! I really can't wait to hit the town with you. and I wanna go shop the entire New Northpoint with you okay. We'll be professional aunty and uncle by age 26 I tell you. hahahaha. maybe only you laa hor? And I really hope I can go genting with your family this december. heh. Glad that our parents are both supportive of our relationship. How nice, how wonderfully in harmony. hahahaha. Just wanna say, I haven't been happier in my life without you. No matter what bad things happen, everything just seems brighter with you around and I'll unknowingly surrender all my gloomy emotions. Thanks baby, and also, out 3rd month is coming! *love you worszxsxsxzxs. kekes* (I know your hair will be standing, haha)

I'm feeling: HUNGRY !
Music of the day: Milkshake-Kelli

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home