Monday, November 10, 2008

It's gonna be a lengthy post I suppose, hahaha.

Sunday was a long yet fun-filled day spent w baby. He wokeup at 650 and appeared at my doorstep w his silly face at 8 somthing. Being my usual self, I opened the door for him and went back to sleep. HAHAHA. Then we went down for breakfast and I watched him play basketball w my stupid noobshit brother. They were so cute running here and there. Afterwhich, went to Harry's place and watch baby play dota and mahjong. He was on a real winning streak that day, probably because he wore my green cdc jersey. LOL. Went back to punggol and off we went w his family to Sakurs buffet restaurant at Tampines Safra. Food was relatively good and yup, the most heartening part is the eat-as-much-as-you-want portion. ehehehehe. (call me a glutton !)

So today, meridian j2s-to-be are all geared up, preparing ourselves to fight another war in J2. Yeah, extra lectures for the entire week may be a little texing, but come on, let's look at things in a more positive light. We'll be able to finish our syllabus earlier and that means more time to revise for the As. Surely it's gonna be huge compliment for all of us. MJC MJC GO !
Then my phone had to die on me after Chem lecture and I couldn't contact baby for the entire day. There's ogl camp briefing going on and I just couldn't find a chance to talk to him until it ended. Was a little sulky and down for the entire day because of this and yeah, seeing shades of black and white checkers occasionally, like so giddy.

Then training was brought forward to 4pm, so my plan to go to whitesands to get my socks w Huihoon failed. Waliews. But it was good in the sense we get to go home earlier to rest. yupps, training was as usual, full of nonsense. But today's highlight was on Athirah. Don't know why she's so high and lame today, probably because she forgot her breakfast but then again, maybe because she also ate too much after that.

Athirah: Mr F******* (It's someone's name that we use to disturb another someone okay, not fcuk.)
Khai: "Eh, don't say the F word ah !"

Nirah: "Okay okay, who wants to DO me?" (It really sounds wrong.)

HAHAHAHAHAHA. stupid lame stuffs that we blabber out on the field and stupid lame stuffs we do on the field like imitating Charlie Chaplin's signature victory kick in the air and bollywood handsigns (to disturb Nisha) These crazy things that we share really does spice up our every training session. What to do? We're the crazy Meridian soccer girls team. HAHAHAHA. Training schedule is out and only one clashes with my original plans for the holidays. Ohyaaay.

DAMN, I just got scammed by Alvin. Nevermind, I'm a nice person by nature so people will want to scam me. Ohyeah, and I'm a still very paranoid about strangers viewing my blog and friendster profile and talking to my friend about me. It's a real scary thing.

My mood's so much better now after hearing baby. Yeah, just that my legs are really breaking after today's training. Yupps. I miss baby oh damn. Will fly to see him tomorrow after lecture and gameproposal discussion w Phobos6. HAHA. I know you're reading this baby. *sweets*

Okay, Ima go and search for my Econs lecture notes for tomorrow's lecture but the thing is, I don't remember having a set of it. zzz.

Take care alright folks !
Quote of the day for all: Remember the rain won't fall forever. The sun will soon rise and you can then see a rainbow. :):):)

I'm feeling: Tired.
Music of the day: Shake it

{tag replies}
Litong: Hey dear sister, hope you're fine okay? Did Cheehan msg you about anything? Can you make it?
Aline: Hahahahaha. YESYESYES. The thought of it makes me drool man.
Djie: Did you find my blog from Waishin's? hahahahaha.
Siti: Sorry I'm really not going. I'm not sure though, and how come it seems like I'm the main person doing the planning when I'm not going for it? I can help but you guys would still have to sort out the stuffs somehow laa, later I plan then not fun I ownself never go then your blame me.
HAHA. I cannot make the decision for all 39 of us. Yup.
Dionna: HAHAHA. you wanna ask permission from him first? bleahhhh. HONGKONGtrip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home