Friday, October 31, 2008

FREAK. It's 2.42am and I'm still awake.
I hate insomnias because I don't think Panda eyes are cute. hrgh.

OP dry run was okay today. Q&A session was pretty fine too, reaching EE already.
hurrrry up and end this misery man.
and I'm gonna do my I&R draft 2 tomorrow morning.
I'm gonna start doing my chem package soon too then I can have all the fun I want.
I wanna go do some shopping, get my hair done, movie, dinnerdates, play soccer, iceskate, chalet, enjoy christmas, meetups, spend time with babyyyyyyyyyyyy.
I just can't wait.

hrghhhh. Daddy daddy daddy, when are you coming back?
I promise you I'll study hard.
Please let me gooooooooooo.
hais. as if he's gonna read this. wtfffffff.

I'm going to bang my head against the wall now so pray hard I'll get giddy and hopefully get some sleep then.
bye all.

I'm feeling: moodless.
Music of the day: 说好的幸福呢 - 周杰伦

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home