Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hello earth, I'm over the moon now because my laptop's been revived this afternoon by my genius brightspark baby. If it weren't for him, I think I'll stupidly be carrying it all the way to Wisma for service. Thanks a lot dear boy ! and also thanks a lot to my sister who have been generously lending me her laptop for pw and stuffszx.

So today rotted at home w baby, then we went for dinner at my place's downstairs. The western food sucks man, swear I'll never patronise it again. hrgh. Then we were late for our movie, Madagascar. and "Mr Becky Soh", LOLOLOLOLOLOL. I'll never forget this.

and yeah, I smell something fishy. How did Jierong get to my blog?

Shall end today's post here since baby's rushing me to sleep cause I have training tomorrow morning. Better not rain cause I wanna train. (eh, rhymes!) OKAYOKAY. goodnight all.

I'm feeling: HAPPPPPYYYYYY
Music of the day: I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home