Wednesday, November 19, 2008

hrgh. It's been a long day. woke up early for training but couldn't go for it because of unforeseen circumstances, yeah, cramps, damn suay. Rolled in my bed for an hour or so before I could get back to sleep. So I ended up being the maid in the house for the whole day. Yes mum?

yupps. I woke up, bathed, went down met baby and went to ntuc to get some cooking stuffs. Then he wanted to eat pasta for dinner so we bought the stuffs as well. Baby sent me home and bathed before heading to meet his hockey guys. So yeah, I rotted at home, ironed for hours, and yaa, done up the egg/crabmeat mayo sandwiches my brother was craving for the other day. and mummy came back w my brother from giant. I got to sweep and mop the floor. yadaayadaaa, already half dead from the awful cramps I'm having, brshhhh. After mopping, then have to start cooking dinner cause my brother had taekwondo in the evening. Dang, no rest, no rest.

So dinner's tomato pasta w mushroom and ham bitszx and parmesan cheese, w an additional piece of grilled chicken thigh meat. LOL. Wasted, forgot to buy some campbell soup or it'll be a real set meal people sell in cafes like breeks. hahahahaha.

SIGH. I bet Ethel, April and gang must be laughing when they read this post. The princess of theirs who never once went to the supermarket w them and carried stuffs/touched the stove/washed the dishes/did the serving is now yaaa, a part-time homemaker. What's happening to becks man. Nonetheless, satisfaction wins it all. -.-

MY. I'm damn bored nownownownownownow. Baby's sleeping beside me like dn know whattttt. Guess he's just too tired after the match. hahahahahahahahahaha. I gotta go sleep soon as well. It's not easy being a maid. :/

ending off, indulging in a little tinge of sheer sweetness,
goodnight all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home