Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Danggggg. Had a terrible migraine yesterday but fear not, it just bid goodbye to me after a jab from Mr doctor today. See, I'm all fit and well again. Most of all, I can sleep in peace now. Hurray ! Went to Tampines Mall this afternoon and there was a huge fuss in m)phosis earlier on regarding my shiny red pouch bought from F21 because the ladies working there fell in love w it. Checked the actual price of the m)phosis tote bag I bought online, heh, saved quite a bit, (tag me if you want the link okay). Then met baby after he went to trim his hair and went to get his hair dye and some other stuffszx that is not convenient to say here, don't ask why.

and then walked quite a bit to get baby's grip for his hockey stick. He chose this very gl colour, yellow banana fellow. Took bus 38 later on to get our asses to food expo, obviously, for food since we're both very big gluttons. yupyupps, the durian pancake was damn nice I swear. and thank god baby found this candy called "long xu tang", that I really really really love to eat when I was a kid. Hohohoho. These two is enough to make our trip worthwhile.

Dined at baby's house afterwhich and looked through his childhood photos, seriously damn cute.









































.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Okay, that little baby girl in pink is baby's sister aka joyjoy. haha. She looks like a real doll.
That sweet-looking innocent little chap wearing the straw hat reminds me of Feng fei fei, a well-known cheena artist. hahahahahaha. and the japanese sushiman is so cuteeeeee. Okayokay, I'm going to die laughing if I continue looking at these cute photos. Ohya, did I mention baby dyed his hair today? Hahaha. Yup, his mummy dyed it for him and made him look like Mr mosquito while waiting for the dye to settle.

Conclusion: My boyfriend is a bigger vainpot as compared to me. Don't believe? Look at the bottom photo. He's carrying my tote bag w his signature Fang Da tong specs. Too bad the photo's blurred or you can see a perfect imitation of Jojo in "lao shi jia lao da".






.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm feeling: Munchyyyyy!
Music of the day: Ai dao - Fahrenheit

{tag replies}
Dionna: Hellooooo. hahaha, cool, but i cant go i think. you confirm ?
Chonmun: Helloooooooo munmun, batam trip ?
JR: HELLO UNCLE, how did you arrive here?
Mak: Hamster hamster, any food for you?
Djie: Hahahahaha. Whatzzup for food for class chalet ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home