Sunday, November 12, 2006

Zenith/ TXS together.

Today's post shall be about yesterday's happenings. 111106 was a great day.

Early in the morning, I dragged myself out of bed just to make it for Zenith's soccer match against Mavens. It was a thrilling match and victory is ours, score of 6-5. Ehehes, one thing I can conclude is, there are many sore losers on Earth. Those who were present should be able to comprehend this. "Your father never teach you ah? Are you all crazy!" Lols. It was damn hilarious.



The wonderful team.



Hearts my jersey. number 11.

Second half of the day, Litong and me went to Lydia's house. Finally, we hanged out! First, Litong and me were screaming like hell because of the two dogs, Lucky and London. After a while, we started to play with the dogs. and and and, I don't believe I cannot conquer that stupid laptop. I'll try again next time! ehhhs, next time watch more HIGH der movie can? "Taxi" made me fell asleep. Poor Litong, I slept on her lap. =x ohyeahh, we were hungry so we decided to go to sunplaza to get some food. Instead of getting up, Lydia and I went...

Me:"Let's go!"
Lydia:"Let's go!"
Me:"Let's go!"
Lydia"Let's go!"

hahas. Too lazy to get up i guess. But still, we went to sunplaza and sorta played in the rain. whoo! Lydia shoved me into a puddle, so I jumped on another puddle of water. The water splashes all over, NICE. Now I want some jollybean. meooow. fun fun and more FUN. K-boxing up next girls!

1111o6 will really be the best day I'd ever had if April and Marissa were there for the soccer match, if I'd met up with my dearest. (:



I LOVE MY GIRLS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home