Tuesday, October 24, 2006

No more Princess Hours, hell with my family.

gahh . Horrible day for me . I woke up at 11am again today because I stayed up late to watch Princess Hours . Craap lor, cried the hell out of myself while watching the last two discs . Finally finished watching all the 24 discs, but I can imagine how horribly I looked last night . Luckily my family were all asleep, otherwise I'll probably scare them to death with my crying . =Pp .

Ohkaay, so today I woke up and got scolded again by my mum, the empress dowager . You guys might or might not know how blur I am when I just wake up from sleep, but yes I am super duper blur (I'm not afraid of announcing it because It's not something shameful >.< ) So, yeah, answered my mum's question abruptly and she thought I was showing her some kinda shit attitude. Ohhh, how sad. She can use this misunderstanding and nag and scream and yell for the whole day, like I care. Then she complained that my rooms were too messy. So, fine, I cleared up. Nothing happened then. But my mood's kinda sucky now. Don't ask why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home