Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Jeremy hurt my little finger/ bitching?/ Made things clear.

oh god, I'm seriously depriving of sleep. bloody ecube camp driving me nuts can ! Lucky our timetable changed again and we don't have to stay until 4.30pm just for biology. muahahahas. ChangMin's my driving force. oh yah ! JEREMY GOH XIAN WEI, I'm gonna make you sosososo famous for hurting my precious finger. hahahas, no lah, it was partially my fault, so it's even now. but my little finger still hurts. =x.

I shall not delete that particular entry just because somebody said it was some kind of immatured bitching. LOLS. Even if that was childish of me, what's that got to do with you? I know you're over 20 BUT that DOES NOT mean that you're not as childish as whoever else is. Go ahead and scold us if you want to, HOLD ON, I recalled that you once said you wouldn't give a damn about all the 26 of us. hohoho, liar liar pants on fire! BOOHOOHOO. tralalalalas, I can't be bothered about this anymore. We're all used to it anyway.

To XXX who might be reading my blog anytime:
You can go ahead and wait, cry, and get upset about what had happened. I've already made things clear to you. You don't want to accept the fact then that's your problem. You see, I wouldn't know that you lied to me until like last few days when I found out through other means. There's no need for you to apologise for making me sad and all, because I am NOT sad at all. It doesn't even affect me. You can lie to me this time, and you can lie to me another time, I wouldn't know at all. So, I don't see the point of holding on. and I don't understand why are you sending me those sms-es. Are you begging me to pity you or something? If that's what you're trying to do, then let me tell you this, you're making me feel irritated, instead of pulling me back. We're so far apart now and that distance can never be the same as before anymore. You can go ahead and blame me for tearing your heart apart so ruthlessly, or even, lets say cheating on you, or whatsoever, I don't care. If you still want to carry on like this, I suggest you to go and get a life. I've had enough. -end of story-

ohyah! I found the lollies or "candy canes" that WeeTheng baobei wanted! oohohohohoho. ok, I really need some sleep to get rid of those sickening eyebags. hurhurhurs. nights people. 5201314. <3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home