Monday, November 06, 2006

Yaay I screwed Physics re-exam; Holiday plans

Sheesh, screwed up today's Physics re-exam. The weird thing is, I don"t feel anything! oh god, perhaps I'm just too used to failing Physics. Yeah, I'll make full use of my holidays to buck up on my studies! Tomorrow's bio test, I don't really care much about it either. That's because I see no point in the re-exams. It's not like we're all going to turn into smart-asses over a night, or a few days. hur, fail me for now, I don't care. TXS got same fate lahhs. (Read Lydia's bloggie for further explanations.) haha. I've set myself a target and it is to complete all my assignments and revisions by 30 nov, which is like the last day of this month. After this, i can go prepare myself for Council camp, my Australia trip (Don't know whether still going or not) and of course, hang out with my dearie. I'm sooo planned on how to spend my holidays. muahahas . and and and, NOBODY'S gonna stop me from a shopping spree! money oh, money oh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home