Thursday, November 09, 2006

OMFG, bloody molesters.

oh my god. You can never guess what had just happened. Alright, I was on bus 804 on the way back home. As we had to clear our tables today, being a goody angelic student, I carried a big stack of books home today. So, I put all the books on top of my lap as I close my eyes to rest. Suddenly, I felt something pulling my skirt. I opened my eyes to see what was it, but I saw perfectly nothing. Then, i continued to rest, and i felt that pull AGAIN. I thought something must be weird, so i peeped at the surroundings. OMFG! That guy (seemingly aged 16-20) was attempting to lift up my skirt and peep at what's underneath. fucking chee bye. Immediately I glared at him and "zek" him. I almost wanted to give him one tight slap, but after looking at his horrifying face, I erased that thought. He was fugly. When it finally reached his stop, he so gan jiong, chiong down the bus! knn. He stopped at the area near Chee Han kor's house. That sicko's lucky that I'm in a good mood today. If he did that to me yesterday when I was bloody mad over something (refer to the previous post), he's gonna get drowned by my profanities, and I make sure I scream "MOLESTER!!!" till the whole bus can hear. Maybe I should get my penknife around with me all the time, so if next time I see a perv like him again, I can dodge out his eyeballs and feed it to the dogs. Oh wait, I think dogs wouldn't want to eat it either. I know! Get some bangalas to fuck him upside down. He should be grateful to me after that. GAAAHHH !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home