Saturday, October 28, 2006

The treasures of my life.

Long weekend for me, but that means my mt 0s is just two days ahead. How i wish exams and lessons can be over, then I'll have more time to spend with my darlings and TXS . Movie marathon and K-boxing ehhs ? tralalalalas ~

Finally, last night, three of us (TXS) get to chat together after such a long time . Though it's just via msn, but I know that we truly care for each other, and remember that we'll stand by each other no matter what happens. Told Lydia darling about what had happened recently . yeas darling, I'll follow my heart and I won't regret my decisions. Metal sisters can NEVER bend . I've seen the true side of many things and I know that whatever happens, in this cold and dark world, I'll still have you two great sisters whom I can always rely on . Don't worry about me alrights, I'm staying strong, fine and well, even happy .

and and and of course I can never forget my precious family; the ROYAL one. ehehes, I'm really glad that we've been together for 3 years already. We've helped each other discover many things that we once didnt knew at all, especially the idiot living within ourselves. muahahas . Our friendship's just unbreakable . and I think sometimes we're telepathic, don't you girls think so?

We speaked out our mind under that shimmering moonlight. Now that I know, I'm sorry too .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home