Sunday, October 22, 2006

Princess Hours/ Maid of the day

harHARS. i ALMOST fainted when I saw Eugenia's blogskin. Princess Hours! So nice can? Borrowed ShiYuan's DVD. I chiong-ed it over these few days. 10 more discs to go! The song "Perhaps Love" and "Tangsheeneun Naneun Pabo Eemneeda" really can melt my heart lor.

*faints* My mum's watching it now while I be the maid of the day. meooooowwwwww. Woke up at 11.30am today then slack for a while before cooking spaghetti for my family. Super clumsy me scalded my hand. hrgghhh. nevermind! Have to go and do my MT papers soon. Then later at night, It's gonna be Princess Hours Fever. niehehehe. Nobody's gonna stop me! sarangeegayo?

whoo. Holiday's here already but I still have my MT Os to worry about. I must get B3 at least. Time flies so fast larhh. One year just passed within a blink of eye. I am going to start preparing for next year's Os during this holidays. No F9 or D7 for Physics and Biology! whoo! BUT, I will make sure I enjoy myself at the same time. tralalalalalas~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home